It’s time to upgrade your WIN-911 V7.
Patches, security updates and Windows 7 support for WIN-911
V7.x have ended.
To stay compatible with our partner’s latest OS and SCADA software, WIN-911 has released version 2024, a top to bottom redesign of the user experience that makes everything you do easier, quicker, and more efficient, and with our updated V7 Importer, you can automatically transfer your V7 configuration data and settings to 2024 in a snap.
WIN-911 2024 includes major improvements to the technology stack, navigation, contacts, formatting, notification policies, scheduling, and subscriptions, resulting in faster installation, easier configuration, stable operation, and less maintenance over time. Other reasons to upgrade now include:
Mobile 911’s “end-of-life” occurred on December 21, 2021.
Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 in January 2020.
WIN-911 V7.x is no longer patched, updated, or supported.
V7 page form
If you are interested in upgrading your V7 software, please complete the form.
“Excellent work revising the architecture and developing WIN-911 2023. My staff found it easy to set up and begin to utilize across 31 facilities. Nice going! It reduces tech support.”
Director of Engineering and Operations, SAMCO, INC.
Use the following checklist to plan and implement your migration to WIN-911 2024:
Step 1: Plan
- Take an inventory of the current systems in your operation running legacy WIN-911 V7 (Lite/Basic/Pro) versions as well as the Mobile 911 iOS/Android app. Locate your CD Tracking Number.
- Learn about WIN-911 2024 and WIN-911 Mobile. Use the feature matrix to compare the Basic, Pro and Ultimate subscription levels to decide which one is right for your organization.
- Review the systems requirements and latest hardware specifications supported.
- Find out if you have an active WIN-911 Customer Care Agreement. (If you do, you can migrate to the newest version of WIN-911 for free). If you do not have an active support plan, please contact your account manager or call +1 512.326.1011 or email [email protected].
- Decide if you want to use in-house resources or engage a WIN-911 Partner to help you transition to WIN-911 2024 Basic-Pro-Ultimate.
Step 2: Set Up
- Check out our Webinars to get up to speed on the benefits and capabilities of the WIN-911 2024.
- Familiarize yourself with the steps to initially setting up WIN-911 2024. You can migrate alarm data from your old system automatically using the V7 Pro Import Utility Tool. We recommend backing up your V7 configuration prior to initiating the V7 Import Utility tool.
- Download the latest WIN-911 2024 software here: Download a Free Trial, and follow the software download instructions.
- Install the software by finding the setup file on your computer, launching it, and following the instructions.
Step 3: Run
- Once you have successfully configured the test system we recommend you run it in parallel to your legacy WIN-911 V7 production system to ensure your alarm notifications work as expected.
- Activate a new licensed version of WIN-911 2024 (during or after the trial expires) by the Licensing Instructions.
- Get all your staff up and running with the new software using our How-To Videos, Online Knowledgebase, and weekly webinar training tips.