V7 Support Upgrade
Customers eligible for the Version 7 Free Support Upgrade must meet the following conditions:
- You have purchased a WIN-911 Version 7 Basic or Version 7 PRO license.
- You have a valid Customer Care Plan (formerly Software Maintenance and Support Agreement).
Steps for Upgrading:
- Review the System Requirements to understand supported features, hardware, SCADA versions, operating systems, and hardware specifications.
- Download WIN-911 2024.
- Complete the registration form below to request a new WIN-911 2024 license.
- Install the software using the Upgrade Instructions.
- Install the new license using the instructions included in the License Activation Key email.
- A Version 7 Conversion Utility is available to help facilitate the migration of data from WIN-911 V7 to WIN-911 2024. To learn more about this utility, please refer to Using V7 Import Utility in the Upgrade Instructions.
Registering your software is the first step to upgrading your WIN-911 V7 software. After submitting the registration form below, it will be reviewed by our licensing department at our US headquarters, and an email will be sent back to you containing your License Activation Key. Once you have the License Activation Key, you can access the self-service WIN-911 License Portal to download and install your new WIN-911 2024 license.
Please allow up to one business day for processing your Version 7 Upgrade request and returning your License Activation Key. Licensing department business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 17:00 CST (UTC -05:00).