WIN-911 Enterprise Edition includes a fully-functional 30-day demo license. Permanent licenses are locked to a specific machine. IN order for WIN-911 Software to generate a permanent license, a license request file must be generated first and sent to WIN-911. Once your license is confirmed, WIN-911 Software will promptly issue a license installation file and email it to the address provided.
The step-by-step licensing process is as follows:
1) On the machine which has WIN-911 Enterprise installed, launch CodeMeter Control Center. You should find it in your Start menu, under CodeMeter.
2) Under the License tab, select the ‘WIN-911 Enterprise Edition’ license container on the left-hand side of the screen. Make sure you do not select the ‘WIN-911 Enterprise Edition Demo’ container.
3) Click the ‘Activate License’ button to launch the CodeMeter Field Activation Service (CmFAS) Assistant.
4) Click Next and then select the ‘Create license request’ option and click Next once again.
5) Enter the file path and filename you wish to give the license request and click Commit to generate the request file.
6) Visit https://smartsights.com/enterprise-edition/licensing to upload the file (*.WibuCmRac). Please complete all required fields on the Enterprise Edition License Submit Form. Once your license is confirmed, WIN-911 Software will promptly issue a license installation file and email it to the address provided.
7) After transferring the license installation file to the machine which has WIN-911 Enterprise Edition installed, launch the CodeMeter Control Center once again. Select the empty container labeled WIN-911 Enterprise Edition then drag and drop the license installation file (*.WibuCmRaU) anywhere onto the window.
8) Status should read ‘License Activated’
9) Finally, delete the ‘WIN-911 Enterprise Edition Demo’ container. This is normally the first container listed under the license tab.
If you are still experiencing any issues while Licensing WIN-911 Enterprise Edition, please contact WIN-911 Software’s Technical Support Department at 512-326-1011 x3 or toll free in the US and Canada at 1-800-331-8740 x3.
April 16, 2014